Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tutorial van is broken?

Just finished tuition, just like the previous tutorial van to go home to do business as usual. There know, van open to seberang jaya of the flyover, van suddenly turn off. Oh!! Originally van broke down! All our students are sitting form3 inside. have fun! After a while, we all decided to get off, and some called their parents to set some on the walk back. As for me, and I live near the taman of two girls walking home with friends. We talking and laughing along the way, a lot of cars on the road, we are shouting, while crossing the road. Ha ha. Also, we still afraid of being robbed or abducted to fight with! them to the intersection outside my house, because there is still a way from my house So I called my grandfather set up my motorbike rack, my two friends before my grandfather not to accompany me so! Very grateful to them two! ! Over the next, my grandfather came, we say goodbye. I even told them that all the way to be careful! ! Home, and shower, Internet. Haha. Is really a rare experience! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment