Friday, April 30, 2010

When there is nothing to do, my approach is to write blog.

B.O.R.E.D

B=
0=
R=
E=
D=

Do you see? I am BORED!
When I finished writing blog, I will go to sleep.
May wake up early tomorrow, because I'm going to Penang.
Every time I went on Friday, but no one can take me.
Therefore, only wait until tomorrow morning. :D
I'm really boring, boring to the mold mold mold!
Recently feeling really super weird, I'm going crazy!
I should not revert to the old me that blur blur of the Stephanie.
Perhaps because one of my good friend, he was not reminding me.
So I will change this and that.

Just now look at the movie, I crying again.
Mum called to me, I said to her:''Mummy, and I was to concentrate on the tense parts of this movie, crying. You called me for?
She said:'' Wow, you have to see until cry? ? After, she called me to continue watch. ''
After I off the phone, and continue watch the movie, to cry again.
Speechless right? But what to do? Touching, if you see, you'll cry also! I swear!

Actually, I don't know what I wanna write.
So just S.I.M.P.L.Y write something about today.
So, got to sleep now.
ByeBye~
Tomorrow gonna start my work again. :D
I'm happy! How, you hell? Haha.
LOL, I'm just joking. Nothing to tell more.
Good night and sweet dream for anyone of my friends!
Stephanie say: I ♥ YOU ALL.
Yeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment