Monday, April 12, 2010

P A I N .

Yesterday, after school, hurry home, showered, ate lunch, went to dental clinic. Afraid, so what? Is not the same need to face the fear? I am not saying that before I chose the package does not require extraction? Mummy said that my teeth very close, do not pull out how to tie? So I decided to consult with the dentist. We have been into the dentist room, sit down, suppress Take my tooth model, said that my four teeth pulled better. Silly me out on the spot. Therefore, the Mummy first tie teeth. After, 1 hour more, well, Mummy says no pain, and I see her teeth look quite nice. To me! Afraid!When I called the dentist injections can give me do not feel pain. He said okay. After I closed the eyes. I am afraid, so I hand-holding the nurse. The nurse sister very nice, she let me hold her hand until I finished pulling teeth. Dentist put a lot of anesthesia to my mouth, but why do I still feel pain? Cry. 4 pull out teeth, dentists say: well done. Haha. But my teeth are really painful. It's really a mouth like swollen, but when I look at the mouth mirror is not swollen, what should be the anesthesia so that inside of my mouth swollen. Bleeding. I told my dentist MC, because tomorrow I think I should not go to school. Back until home, quickly eating painkillers first! Went to sleep, pain that can not sleep! Tired after only sleep . Hard to swallow, the other day I slept until morning, dinner eaten, can not eat. Now, even a cup of milo and bread is immune. I think my lunch is only porridge. I think I should be in the next week or next next week, tied teeth. Well, to write here. Byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment