Friday, April 2, 2010

I feel even more good friends, but also hate each other's side.

I just read a friend's blog, she was right.


I consider myself, since I am the way, are usually the first place to a friend. Sometimes I think, is the right choice? Friends really trust it? I don't know. My friend really that important? Me will say yes. Up. . I tried a taste of the kind of cheated, very hard to accept, is really very hard to accept. Sometimes cry? Haha. But in the end is not the same as participating together again? I am a very strange one, each time with friends, or who argue, I will apologize first and the other says, no matter who is right, who's wrong. So,for me, a friend is like that:" When nothing good to die! Something happens, the tube you die!" Haha. Intimate know the enemy, or not to put too much friends. Even a good sister, cannot be too sure. Parents are not always by my side, while feeling bad experience, but there is no way. When there is mind, no one could give me about, so I had told friends that slightly. I have put all my thoughts are telling her, but she has not betrayed me? Well aware. I will not be so stupid again. My mummy always told me, friends, a different stage of a phase, starting from kindergarten to primary, secondary, university, will participate in the community are not the same friends. I think mummy was right, but if there is no friend to a stage, would not be miserable? Haha. No matter what, this is my idea. Oh, can give me some comment ? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment