Thursday, April 22, 2010

Already Gone.

Last time I just wrote to get rid of our teachers Seni her bad temper, is not used now. Directly replaced because other teachers to teach us.
For the new timetable, we all are not satisfied.
Replace a good teacher, bad teachers to teach.
Hate, had good teachers taught us, why the schools want to change the timetable?
Difficult to spend class time recently, I feel like wanna go to bed. Haha.
Seni teachers were replaced, and very sad, because in return is a worse teacher!Very unlucky,I heard someone say that this teacher, she does not seem like the female students, she is just like to close with male students.
If the male students asked her questions, even if she will not subject, but also to teach them.I heard directly silly out. Lol.
We also have to suffer. :(
I'd rather have the teacher back to our Seni, although she often curse.
There are also other subjects, good teachers to be replaced.
Replace good teachers, bad teachers still teach us, not fair.


School day is really difficult to spend!!
Who can help me? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment