Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Have checked my teeth in the dental clinic .

To that clinic, as I walked in, very nervous! To the counter, fill in the form, my hands are shaking, scared. Is our turn, because we have pre-made appointment, so do not wait long. One went in, thanks to a very good dentist's face, not the old man, so I will not feel disgusted = P. We have three to tie teeth, and I, my Mom and Auntie. Therefore, a check on a dentist, he took a thing, that is to print our model of the teeth, a bit like jelly soft, but I can not tolerate the kind of flavor. After we have according to the x-ray [for teeth], I have four wisdom teeth =). By the way, could have been next Monday's, but this dentist's appointment are full, we had to wait until next Monday, braces will be placed on my teeth. Very nervous, but for beauty, no way. My mom would accompany me to tie teeth. = P. I = RM5xxx my Mom = RM4xxx, expensive? No way, for beauty. Hope to tie up will see the results! Also, I hope I will remove the tie dental fear! Speak in terms of go, is to beauty only. Lol. Went bankrupt!

No comments:

Post a Comment