Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm Still Dunno What Can I Do ?

this few days i din'nt go school .
at home just keep online for fun xD
but .. i was boring when just one person .
sometimes ~
i was thinking ...
dunno why i just same as jail ?
cause i cant go out without my mummy permission geh ..
hahax ..actually not like that larhx =)
just because my mum din live with me ,
so she just scare tat i will doing something bad bad ..
wahahaha =P
mummy ~ u no need worry larhx ^^
ur daughter very guai de ..
i promise u i wont do bad bad de things geh~
hehex ... mummy ...i love u more than myself =) keke
keeping online now =)
this few days i sit infront my lappy and playing :
1. Facebook
2. Friendster
3. Msn
4. Computer games
5. Blogspot
6. Winamp & Windows Media Player (for heared songs)
7. Webcam with my friends
8. Youtube .com
And many many .....................................................................cant't write finish also

haiz ...useless me =(
open my laptop almost 2days no shut down ..
and also started open afternoon until next days morning ..
haizzzz ...WHY I WILL BECOME LIKE THIS ??
next week start need to go my mummy saloon to help her working ~
SCARE !!!!

actually all things i also dunno do ~
juz know wash hair nia .....everytime go until there ...'nervous'
hahax ~ nervous for what ?
i also dunno ........................................washing hair ?
when this year school holidays , i will really become my mummy worker ...^^
tat time got $.$ to take le ..so i must started hardworking to learn all of tat as fast as i can ~ working for her ...........weeeeeeeee =D
StepHaniE gaMBaTeh nErHxx ^^

k larhx ,2day write till here ...sweet dreams =D

p/s: Now i almost updated my blogg everyday ~if sometimes i was busy, i will updated when i was freee orhx =) thx for viewing my bloggg ...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment