Monday, November 9, 2009

9.11.09

need to go school ady ~ i ask mummy later dismissed school got come fetch me or not .
she says maybe no le ..cox she need to do somethings about her saloon de ..
so i walk go inside school .. vivian n ewe smile to me n help me take the text books .
so nice =) ~(the text books is really heavy) .....
HV A STORY WHEN WE AT PERHIMPUNAN~~

2day dunno why DOREMI will check our hair and fingernails ?!
then started she juz walk to our ways and see only ~
manatau she check hair check until hand there de?!
hated nia ~she call we all take hand out and let her see ar !
beh syok her nia ..check check check ~bo check another ppl de???!!!
my long finger nails gone ady la .
huh ~ no need work le la ! haiyo ~ sienz nia , no long finger nail got a feel like dunno how to say also ! she still beat my leg ar ! use her brain la ..last time beat my leg until black ki . i call my xiao jiu and xiaojiu gf come school find HEM to say . then tat time start she everytime saw us juz smile nia ! dunno izzit this few month no ppl de parents come complain her ady ~ brave again le lo....huhuhuhu .. T.T suak suak ki liao la , we go toilet and comb our hair bcum normal back ~then back class luu ...
we all sit at class and talking NON-sense .
hahax . hated science . need to do many projects .
very fast . dismissed school ~~
back home . after bath .
online until now ~~~
hahax ....crazy me ..dunno wad time sleep again le .. haha

p/s : I STILL MISSING MY FINGER NAILS ...WUWU =(

No comments:

Post a Comment