Monday, February 1, 2010

No more energy !!

ROAR ***********
STEPHANIE was no more energy now..
i just help my mummy work for 2 days only..

1st day : 30/1/2010 , Saturday
The customer really so many..come to perm their hair and do anythings else la ..and i wash until i want crazyy already la !! I was busy until my lunch also want 4.++pm like that only ate ~until 7.++pm ,customer become less ~the time i can only rest =)

2nd day : 31/1/2010 , Sunday
I really confuse for that , why all ppl sure come to set their hair near CNY one ??
huh ....my lunch also no time to eat , straight eat my lunch and dinner at night ..so pity ..
sunday is 6.30pm finished work one..but we work until 9.++pm for that night ...back until butterwoth that time already 11.++pm already ..LOL..so tired ..really very tired ..

Whatever la ..i just knew my shoulder are still very pain now ='(
and almost all parts of my body seem like want broke liao..
u can imagine that i was so tired for that ..
so today i din't went to school ..
my mummy call me rest .. =)
have a great rest for whole night ..
but anyway ...i was happy for that can help my mummy ..
my lovely mummy ~i love you more than i can say ..muackxzz

No comments:

Post a Comment