Thursday, January 28, 2010

I get my own SALARY 1st time =)

Just get the salary before holidays i work from my mummy ...
so happy and excited ... i love her so muchh !!
RM 400 ...and she help me save RM 300 in my bank account and let me spend that RM 100 for anythings i want ..but ..i gave my grandpa and grandmum and my gan mummy RM 30 ...cause i 1st time working and get salary ma..they was happy =)
that day went for prangin until 6:++pm ..afterward me and mummy go at the hokkien mee famous at Komtar there one ..while i was eating...i looked at my phone..
ooopsss!! time passed so fast ...7:++pm already =.=''' ~so me said to mummy faster back butterworth le la..luckily , there was nit too many cars arrounding at there...so i can go for tution straightly ~ but when i was reached the tution place , already 7.30++ pm already ...late for half hour and more...haha..it does'nt matter ~ cause i still got enough time to listening what the teacher Wong was teaching ~Because the time problem , i have no time to back house to clear the cosmetic on my faces ..so i needa go tution with makeup ..1st time i makeup to tution , so shy ....T.T ..luckily i din't draw the eye liner, if not i will looked more matured ! haha ~ They all say nice wor...happy happy happy ! hehe~
................................................................................................................so fast finished tution already
back till home , sure bath 1st la..then i was enjoy my dinner ...
so tired !! but i was happy enough !! that was an awesome day for me ^^
gotta sleep earlier now...cause i promised a person before ..1st time so earlier sleep for this few weeks..without today ...haahhaa ;) Anyway .....continue on another day ...night night =z

No comments:

Post a Comment