Thursday, January 28, 2010

stress !!



Long time din't write my blog already =)

~Paranormal Aktivity~

That was a true ghost movie ..so have some parts are very scared me ,but i just can said this such a nice ghost movie ..I really like it so mucchhh!! ;) really AWESOME !

~Penang Prangin Mall ~

That day i went to penang prangin mall with my lovely mummy~~
we go about 4:++ pm like that ..
and i hv tution at 7:00pm ..
luckily din hv traffic jam or anything else..
so at the penang bridge there was no many cars crowed at there ...after reach there..we suggest to buy shirts and shoes.. p/s: for New Year one ..hehe =)

The Things I Has Bought That day :

Oxygen de singlet : it cost RM25 for 1 ..but i bought 4 ..so it should be RM100
O+P de shirt : RM23 x 2 = RM46
shoe by Opera :White colour one cost RM79.90
: Cute Black colour one cost RM 69.90
: RM 150
2 couple T-shirt : cost RM20
cool blog ice blended : cost RM 2.50

That day i has been spended RM 300.++
haha...still want go one more time on sunday .. =)
i was crazyyy :$
hahaha...........................................bored !!

I'm almost stress by this few weeks...
homework ? online ? love ? family ? friendship
which 1 i was busy for that ?
is FRIENDSHIP ..
in my rank ...i always put my friend at the 1st ..said truly ..
but...sometimes when i know the truth , but my friend still bluff me said :" no ar no ar.."
most hated like that ! i tell u all my things without secretly..but u treat me like that ???!
really sad enough...but next day ..i will think , why i should do like that ?
ANGRY for ??? and also...angry can't solve anythingsss as we knew...
so i choosen HAPPY more better than ANGRY ~~ahhha
but got someone will make me happy while everytime i was moody ...
who is'it ? ....SECRET ...hehe ..





skip ~~ skip ~~ skip ~~





today webcam with my dear Crystal [bestt friendd]
haha...such more problems about my webcam leh...
who call me kepo go download another webcam programs wor..
see ~ make a big mistakes le la ..chamm...
do quite a long time ..finally i solve the problemss..
really headache for that !!
continue cams with my dear lur...
but keep dc dc and dc ...pekk chhekk nia ..
haha...afterward...she call me write blog wor..
ma write lur..nothing to do wad ~~
chat chat chat .....suddenly said ..


WHY THIS WORLD SO BORING ONE ??
confusing for that question...
really damn damn damn bored !!
i also don't know want write what already ...haha








anyway ...goodnight and sweet dreams ya =)
love you all ya my dear friends~~

No comments:

Post a Comment